Friday, June 15, 2012

10 selfish reasons why I home school my kids



            10 selfish reasons why I home school my kids:
 
        1.     I can sleep late.
        2.     I get to see my little ones’ precious faces all day.
        3.     I don’t have to skip my last cup of coffee to rush them off to 
                school.
        4.     I don’t have to stop in the middle of my day to go pick them up 
                from school.
        5.     I don’t have to make arrangements for them when they are sick.
        6.     I don’t have to get a doctor’s note when my child has an 
                appointment.
        7.     I don’t have to get up early to make their lunch.
        8.     I don’t have to buy new school supplies every year.
        9.     I don’t have to join the PTA or do fundraisers for their school.
       10.    I don’t have to buy uniforms or make sure they have the coolest
               clothes.

       10 unselfish reasons why I home school my kids: 

       1.     My children never get bullied at school.
       2.     They never have to eat gross school lunches.
       3.     They don’t have to deal with peer pressure at school.
       4.     They don’t have to set their alarms.
       5.     They don’t have to rush in the mornings.
       6.     They don’t have to go to after-school daycare.
       7.     They don’t have to sit still for hours every day.
       8.     They don’t have to stop if they want to keep going.
       9.     They don’t have to keep going if they are in tears over struggling 
               to learn a new concept.
      10.    They have plenty of time to PLAY every day.

3 comments:

  1. What is your favorite reason to home school?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thinking of it.
    and i think your nice list can be a help making the right choice.

    thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your comment, Ray. Did you think of your reasons?

    ReplyDelete